Good students not only work hard, they work smart. They know that when it comes to succeeding in math, having the right tools can save you time, wenhousecrafts money, and weapon calculator headache.To help you get current, we’ve put together a list of the coolest free online calculators:
- basic and scientific calculators
- graphing applications
- equation solving applications
- and other, more advanced programs to help you with math homework
The best part is: they’re all completely free. Keep wenhousecrafts.com reading to discover which online calculators you should add to your math homework toolbox.
The List: Free Online Calculators
Basic online calculators allow you to perform arithmetic calculations, as well as find square root values and percentages.Calculator-1.com is a super simple Skyrim calculator and convenient basic online calculator. It has a great user interface and doesn’t require you to download anything. So if your homework involves lots of adding, subtracting or finding percentages, this is a no-nonsense solution for you.
Bottom line: basic, big, bold and easy to use.
Scientific and Algebraic Calculators
Scientific calculators do the same things as basic calculators, but they also allow you to perform operations with exponents, logarithms, trigonometric functions and more.
There are dozens of free scientific calculators out there and it’s easy to get lost in the jungle. Here are a few that most students find convenient and easy to use:
- The scientific calculator from Math.com. This is a simple scientific calculator that resembles a handheld calculator. The interface is a little small, but other than that, it’s a great tool if you want to simply push buttons rather than input a bunch of mathematical symbols.
Bottom line: a traditional looking scientific calculator that doesn’t require you to enter a bunch of “keyboard gibberish.”
- Online calculator by David Sumner of University of South Carolina. This calculator is awesome! You can enter the entire algebraic expression and click “evaluate”, and the calculator will return the answer. The downside to some may be that it doesn’t have that traditional calculator look and there are no buttons, but there are sufficient instructions below the calculator that explain how to input the expressions correctly.
Bottom line: helps solve long algebraic expressions instantly (as long as you don’t mind the “keyboard gibberish”).
- The complete calculator from Mathway.com. This site offers a comprehensive calculator that spans multiple math disciplines – from arithmetic to calculus. It will help you perform operations with fractions, logarithms, limits, trigonometric functions and more. It also has a separate tab for graphing.
Bottom line: a complete math solution. Bookmark this one, it’s a keeper!
Free Online Graphing Tools
Graphing calculators are used in many disciplines, from pre-calculus, calculus and statistics, to physics and engineering.
- If you are looking for a one-stop graphing shop, visit WebGraphing.com. This website is 100% dedicated to helping you graph whatever your heart may desire.